Monday, May 4, 2009

Cover Letter

Dear Prospective Employer,

The twists in life are myriad, and mine tend to turn round my profession. At university I trained in French literature, after which I realized it wasn’t exceedingly useful, hence went on to complete a masters in ministry.

My educational background inspired me to teach English in China and Hong Kong for a couple years. Eventually I got back to the states and began working in university administration. I took what appeared to be the first rational step by leading a university study abroad program in Lyon, France.

Had the program been permanent I imagine I would still be there. As it wasn’t, I made an effort to stay anyway, enrolling in French pastry school.

Thus, here I am, now trained in pastry, fluent in French, experienced in foreign education, and versed in office management, thinking that we may, indeed, be a good match. What’s more, I can converse theologically!

Looking forward to setting up an interview.
Sincerely,
Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment